Safwan khalil (2x Olympian) sparring seminar
Olympian Safwan Khalil and Olympic Coach Ali Khalil are running a session Saturday 16th at 7pm.
They have run these sessions across every state in Australia over the last couple of weeks and now it's NSW's turn!
Please book via the membership app for the Zoom details.
Vietnam national poomsae team seminar
We're invited to train with them thanks to VTeam Melbourne.
Training starts at 10am, we will be doing a warm up from 9am.
Again this is a free event. Please book via the membership app or click here
- Power generation
- Stances (2 out of 2 international seminars have focused on stances, they're really important and that's why we grill you about stances so much!)
- Doryo chagi (turning kick skills)
Kukkiwon Demonstration Team Youtube Live
The news is that we expect to be allowed to open during "phase 2". NSW is a week behind the other states in opening up phase 1.
Phase 2 looks to be approx 1 month away.
As hinted last week, it will not be back to normal.
Still scarce details but at a minimum there will be restricted class numbers (between 10 and 20, still unconfirmed) and social distancing must still apply.
Our expectation of going back to mid March style socially distant training seems about right.
As we go back to in person classes the following are important to remember:
- If joining in person, you MUST book via the member site. Penalties will apply for reserving a spot and not showing up.
- We will have to turn people away if the class is full. You'll know if it's full if everyone books via the member site.
- Stay home if you're sick
- We will run online classes simultaneously.
- If you are in class you may accidentally end up on the broadcast.
- Timetable is likely to have even more classes especially if the attendance limit is 10 people per class (this includes instructors)
- We've got to be cautious of second waves. South Korea and Germany added to the list of Hong Kong and Singapore.