A quick reminder that tonight's classes are the last classes for 2019.
We will have demo training from mid-January and our normal classes will resume 1st Feb.
Once again thank you to everyone for your on going support and we wish you all a safe and Merry Christmas and look forward to see everyone back in 2020.
Lunar New Year Demonstration 30th Jan 3.30pm - 5.30pm
We've been asked to perform as part of the Lunar New Year festivities.
If you'd like to be involved please let me know. We will start preparing for this during the middle of January.
New home in 2020
We promised some big news and are really excited to confirm that we've signed a lease for our own location on the top floor of Lemon Grove shopping centre Chatswood!
There's some red tape and some fit out to get through between now and 1st Feb. It'll be tight but we hope to get it all done by then.
After 45 years, this will be our first full time location.
It's a big step but an important one to allow us to invest in the quality of training that we provide.
Below is the draft timetable. Anything marked "Chatswood" will be at the new Lemon Grove location.
Please take a look and let us know if the changes affect your ability to attend class.
With this new timetable:
- Willoughby and Chatswood Public School classes will move to Lemon Grove
- Introduction of a black belt only class
- Introduction of "Ageless Taekwondo" (low impact specifically designed for 65 year old +) 11am Mondays
- More adult classes
- Extra 4-6 year old fundamentals class (11am Thursdays at Chatswood)
- New colour belt poomsae focused classes (for grading and competition prep)
- New Colour belt sparring class
- New High school/Uni sparring class
- Both NSG / NSB Tuesday proposed to be 1.5 hours long (instead of 2 x 1 hour classes. I feel we lose momentum as we switch into the second class)