A few announcements to keep everyone up to date for March and beyond.
1. Change to NSG/NSB Tuesday classes (no change to Monday)
The timing of NSG’s gym renovation is still a bit of a mystery but as of this week (12 March) Tuesday classes will be separated into the following:
- Tuesday Beginners class 3.30 - 4.40pm @ NSG Gym
- Tuesday Advanced class 3.45 - 5.30pm @ Northside Baptist Church Hall
- (63 Willoughby Road, the hall is the building left of the church and in front of the council car park)
- Meet Melissa and Sarah (Year 11) at at 3.20pm. Change into tkd pants.
Meet at the car park outside the office where the school buses line up at 3.20pm.
- White belts who are keen to train harder are welcome at the Advanced class
2. Apologies for delay with NSG/NSB gear
I am conscious arm/shin guards are still on back order + uniforms for a couple of the girls are still pending. This year's year 7s are taller than previous years + a box of my shin guards has gone missing.
Below are this year’s grading dates. We will send out the registration link approx 1 week before grading, students will be able to choose a grading time/day.
Gradings cost $55 (Except for Dan gradings)
Please check the grading criteria: http://www.chungdotkd.com.au/grading.html
Here’s the competition schedule for 2019, reminder to our students approaching blue belt and above that competition experience (either sparring or poomsae) is a requirement to be eligible to grade for some belt levels.