Great job to everyone continuing training, we hope you're feeling the benefits! Also great to see some family members getting involved too :) We have added a 7.30pm Tuesday night class too for people who can't make the 6pm classes.
As hinted in the title of the previous post we expected lockdown to extend and it has.
Currently it is set to July 30, we are currently planning it'll be until end of August.
1) Some people will want to suspend memberships (please use the link emailed to you)
2) If you can't live without TKD and want resume training from home contact us and we can end the suspension
3) More people will want to do 1 on 1 private classes in the park (contact us to arrange)
4) For members continuing, we are bringing back free one on one review sessions to help you improve even more during lockdown! (Watch the member portal next week for time slots once we've figured out how to implement this...)
Coming out of lockdown (whenever that is) some expectations from last time:
1) Smaller class capacity
Changes announced today reducing small group classes from 10 to 2 people.
This means we can only do private classes in person for now
Congratulations to the 107 students who have attended online/small group classes during this shutdown period.
We hope you've enjoying the training schedule we put together for the last 2 weeks.
As of yesterday the leader board is pretty close! Since 28 June (less than 2 weeks ago):
Isaac and Justin lead the table with 21 classes
Emma, Alex and the Geberts 16 classes
Jasmine (15 classes) and Jonathan (14 classes) round up the top 10
A quick note with the schedule for next week.
We've kept a number of lunch time classes for our adult WFH students and we've rearranged the timetable to focus back on after school sessions since school is going back to online learning for week 1.
Suspensions have been extended until 16th July and payments have been pushed out
Timetable for today until 16th July
Rain is forecasted for the weekend so no outdoor training until Tuesday next week.
Like last week we will see how things go with the shutdown situation.
For this week:
- Outdoor training on Tuesday (Chatswood), Wednesday (Beacon Hill), Thursday (Lindfield), Friday (Chatswood - forecast to rain).
- Evening classes moved to 6pm
- When looking for online classes make sure the filter is set to "All Locations"
- For those continuing training during lockdown, no limit to online class attendance :)
- Full schedule on the member's portal
What happens after Friday?
1) It depends if we are out of lockdown or not.
2) Government will probably tell us Thursday but full details will not come out until Friday.
3) We need to know the full details before we can confirm Saturday onwards. Last year there were strict attendance limits (10 per class) when coming out of lockdown. We need to see if it will be the same this time.
4) When we do get back to class everyone will need to book attendance using the our Member's portal PLUS use the ServiceNSW QR Code
5) Members please check emails from firstname.lastname@example.org on Friday night.