Grading invitations have been sent (except for NSG - will do that Thursday. Mosman/Beacon Hill please ask Master Steve)
If you think we've missed you please let me know.
Class changes 11-13 Dec
Due to Grading there are changes to classes/class times at the Chatswood Dojang between 11th Dec and 13 Dec.
Please check the booking site and continue to ensure you've booked in.
The second shutdown highlighted our need to create a better cash reserve however we are only making a $2.50/week change to the 1-2 classes per week plans. All other training fee prices will be staying the same.
The change will be implemented in 2 stages.
1. New students enrolling on or after 20 Dec 2021 new pricing is in effect immediately
2. Existing students who have enrolled before 20 Dec 2021 new pricing is in effect from 2nd April
NSG/NSB stays at $150/term
Under 18 3+ classes per week stays at $55/fortnight
Over 18 3+ classes per week stays at $60/fortnight
Family pass 3+ class add on stays at $10/student who trains 3+ times
Private class stays at $80/50mins
Fundamentals (4-6 yo) 30min class stays at $65/5 classes
The last grading sessions for the year will be held 11-13 December
Please note there will be some cancellations of Chatswood classes due to the grading.
We have spent the last 2 weeks assessing the students and only some students will be invited to grade.
You will receive an email on Monday if you have been invited.
If you don't receive an invitation and think you should please let us know.
Due to the short time period between the last grading and coming out of lock down, some/most people will need more time before they can do the test.
Last training 19 Dec
We will resume from 8th January (Saturday) - let's hope covid doesn't get out of control in 2022.
We will start the holiday program from the 11th January (Tuesday)
1) Taekwondo Intensive for primary school students with and without experience in TKD (9.30am - 3pm or 1pm-3pm options)
2) Art + Taekwondo collaboration with The Art Factory for school aged kids with/without taekwondo experience
3) Taekwondo Intensive for high school students and older with and without experience in TKD (9.30am - 3pm)
The 9.30am - 3pm sessions will include
Book at https://events.humanitix.com/januaryatchungdo2022