(Thank you Master Gem, Jahyi and Jess for the translations)
As per NSW State Government guidelines we are able to reopen Zido Hub Chatswood from Saturday 13 June.
This is an initial opening with further changes announced for July 1.
At this stage there is still no indication when we can open North Sydney Girls, Beacon Hill, Mosman, Manly and Lindfield.
It still looks like Term 3 is the earliest.
Overseas Covid19 has continued to reemerge as countries reduce restrictions. As a result we have chosen to remain vigilant.
We will have check in procedures in place for the foreseeable future.
Check in procedures (as per CovidSafe requirements)
1. Each student must book their place in the student portal before class (No link or password? please ask Master ZiChuan)
2. We will mark off your attendance as you enter class. If you have not booked you will need to wait to see if there are spots
3. Temperatures will be checked on entry - no entry if your temperature is over 38 degrees Celsius/centigrade
4. You will be given some hand sanitiser as you enter
5. Follow the marked arrow to your mat. Stand on a white cross or yellow line (the instructor will tell you which one)
There may be tweaks to the timetable after a July 1 if needed.
Class size has been limited to 8 on Mat 1 and 6 on Mat 2.
We might find there aren't enough spots per class and people might miss out.
If this happens please book the wait list so we can see, also feel free to let us know.
A consequence of smaller classes is our revenue per class drops, we will have to see if all the extra classes helps offsets this.
We have gone from 16 in person classes preCovd19 to 21 online classes during shutdown to 36 classes in the new timetable
The clear benefit is instructors will be able to focus on each student a lot more!
1. We are not limiting how many classes you can attend per week/month but please be mindful of others.
We will implement limits for in person attendance if required.
2. The training regime is changing.
We recommend attending General Classes AND your belt specific technical class to ensure well rounded development of strength, flexibility and technical abilities.
3. Roughly 10 people indicated they are attending online classes only.
If you are one of those people please let Master ZiChuan know.
4. Bookings can be made up to 1 minute before class starts.
If you need to cancel your booking you can do this up to 1 hour before class. This is to give notice to members on the wait list.
5. If you book but do not show up and do not cancel your booking twice in a week
You will be suspended from in person classes for 1 week.
6. If you have asked to suspend your membership and would like to resume, please let Master ZiChuan know.
The system does not let you book a class if you're suspended.
Most people were suspended until July, some were suspended to Feb 2021 - depends on how dire the news was that day...